The Kingdom of Avacal consists of the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan, The Northwest Territories and parts of Eastern and Northern British Columbia. Formally a principality of the Kingdom of An Tir it was elevated to Kingdom status in June 2015.
- Blazon: Quarterly argent and Or, a griffon rampant, on a point pointed gules a crown within a laurel wreath Or.
- Quarterly argent and Or, a gryphon's head erased gules. (Populace badge)
Our Royal Lineage
- 11. Vik Vikingsson and A'isha Rayhana al-Karim August 1, 2020 - TBD
- 10. Ivar the Black II and Asney Grimolfrsdottir II November 16, 2019 - August 1, 2020
- 9. Angar Skeggisson and Saxa Amelia Africana June 1, 2019 - November 16, 2019
- 8. Fergus of Karlisle and Kora Kendal November 17, 2018 – June 1, 2019
- 7. Ivar the Black and Asney Grimolfrsdottir June 2, 2018 – November 17, 2018
- 6. Kvigr Ivarsson and Svava Suanhuita November 18, 2017 – June 2, 2018
- 5. Ellias Silver and Kiera June 3, 2017 – November 18, 2017
- 4. Albrecht von Rugen II and Nasheeta Al-Rakkasa II November 19, 2016 to June 3, 2017
- 3. Arnsbjorn Tiernanson and Inga in hraustliga July 2, 2016 to November 19, 2016
- 2. Wernar Ivarsson and Hélène Charesse February 13, 2016 to July 2, 2016
- 1. Albrecht von Rugen and Nasheeta Al-Rakkasa June 27, 2015 to February 13, 2016
The line of Avacal Princes and Princesses can be found under Principality of Avacal
- Crown Principality in A.S. 26. It became a full principality in August of 31.
- Avacal becomes a Kingdom in A.S. 50, It's first King and Queen crowned June 27, 2015
- Order of Avacal: bestowed by the Crown once per reign to an individual who emulates the ideals and embodies the essence of Avacal.
- Order of the White Tower of Avacal: bestowed by the Crown to an individual who represented the Kingdom in an extraordinary way, in their chosen field, outside of Avacal.
- Award of the Griffins Agate: bestowed by the Crown to a child who has served Avacal in some form.
- Geselschaft des Adler of Avacal (The Order of the Eagle of Avacal): bestowed by the Crown to an individual who is a shining example of chivalry and courtesy on a consistent basis.
- Order of the Sphinx and Cartouche: bestowed by the Crown to an individual who has demonstrated excellence in persona development and promoted historical authenticity.
AWARDS CONVEYING AN AWARD OF ARMS
- AoA: Award of Arms - Awarded by all Kingdoms. The Award of Arms is given by their Majesties to those who have become recognized integrated participants in the Society. Their Majesties of An Tir have delegated authority to their Highnesses to award this to individuals within the Principality. It awards the right to bear arms (armigerous). Individuals can write a letter of recommendation to Their Highnesses to recognize individuals who have become contributers to the society.
- Court Baronetcy may be offered by the Crown for outstanding efforts to the Kingdom. The titles of Court Baron and Court Baroness carry an Award of Arms.
AWARDS CONVEYING A GRANT OF ARMS
- Order of the Winged Lynx: Given for service and is bestowed by the Crown to an individual who has performed exemplary and substantial service to Avacal.
- Order of the Argent Flame: Bestowed by the Crown to an individual who demonstrates a high level of skill in the arts and science.
- Order of the Red Horse: Bestowed by the Crown to an individual who demonstrates excellence in equestrian within Avacal.
- Order of Sable Axe: Bestowed by the Crown to an individual who demonstrates excellence in heavy combat within Avacal.
- Order of Sable Rapier: bestowed by the Crown to an individual who demonstrates excellence in rapier combat within Avacal.
- Order of the Grey Goose Shaft of Avacal: bestowed by the Crown to an individual who demonstrates excellence in archery within Avacal.
AWARDS CARRIED FORWARD FROM THE PRINCIPALITY OF AVACAL - These awards are mostly given for a specific championship or event.
- Elder of Avacal: Given to those who have been Champions of the Principality(and Crown Principality or Region) of Avacal. The Order of the Elder of Avacal is given by Their Highnesses to individuals who have fulfilled their obligations as champion in their respected discipline. This award is given at Their Highnesses discretion. This award should not be submitted by the populace.
- Iron Maul: Given to the runner up in Champions Sword Tournament
- Iron Arrow: Given to the runner up in the Champion Arrows Tournament
- Iron Gauntlet: Given to the runner up in the Rapier Champion Tournament
RETIRED AWARDS Principality of Avacal
Branches of Avacal
- Shire of Bitter End
- Shire of Bordergate
- Barony of Borealis
- Barony of Montengarde
- Barony of Myrgan Wood
- Shire of Sigelhundas
- Shire of Valley Wold
- Shire of Vinjar
Former Champions the Principality of Avacal
- Champions of Sword
- 5. Wernar Ivarson June 1, 2019 - TBD
- 4. Gunther Rorikson June 3, 2018 - June 1, 2019
- 3. Vladimir Korsak June 3, 2017 - June 3, 2018
- 2. Kvigr Ivarsson July 2, 2016 - June 3, 2017
- 1. Ellias Silver June 27, 2015 - July 2, 2016
- Champions of Arrows
- 1. James the Quixotic June 27, 2015 - July 2, 2016
- 2. Henry of Bohemia Jul 2, 2016 -
- Champions of Rapier
- 1. Robert of Clann Gunn Feb 13, 2016 -
- Champions of Arts and Sciences
- 5. Hlíf Angarsdottir May 19, 2019 - TBD
- 4. Tomas de Courcy Apr 7, 2018 - May 19, 2019
- 3. Dorothye Bolton Nov 18, 2017 - Apr 7, 2018
- 2. Drífa at lækjarmóti Feb 13, 2016 - Nov 18, 2017
- 1. Brangwayn Hesson the Everpresent Jan 17, 2015 - Feb 13, 2016