Order of Chivalry
From Avacal Wiki
- One of the "peerage orders"
- Heavy combat fighting order
- Membership comes with two options:
- Those who are able and willing to swear fealty are Knights of the Order of Chivalry. Title is "Sir (name)", regalia includes a chain of fealty and a white belt.
- Those who are unable or unwilling to swear fealty are Masters of the Order of Chivalry or Masters at Arms. Title is "Master" or "Mistress", regalia includes a white baldric.
- All members are entitled to wear (gold?) spurs/spurs with rowells
- All members are entitled to take associates who are known as squires