Avacal November Coronet Tournament XL/2005
- November 25, 2005 to November 27, 2005
- Event copy
- My Lords & Ladies Their Highnesses Prince Einar Vikingsson and Princess Ifatahyo al- Jenne invite you to attend them in the Barony of Borealis (Edmonton, AB.) on the most auspicious occasion of choosing the heirs to the thrones of Avacal!! This event will take place at Sandhills Community Centre located between the mundane cites of Edmonton & Spruce Grove. The site offers overnight hall camping & hot showers. Join us in the fine spectacle of the contests and a special presentation.
The site opens at 7pm Friday Nov. 25th for early arrivals & hall campers. The event hall will be open at 8 am to begin the festivities. Many motels & hotels are available within 10 minutes of the site (west Edmonton, Spruce Grove, & Devon)
- Site fee only: $9.00
- Feast fee only: $19.00
- Please note a $4.00 discount will be available to all card carrying SCA members.
- Please make all cheques payable to the ASCA
- 12 & under are free of charge.
- Barony of Borealis Edmonton, AB
- Dante Machiavelli
- Sandhills Community Center, 52032 Range Road 780, Spruce Grove, AB
- Cold, but not enough to keep some from fighting outside.
- 7pm Hall will be open for decorating & to travelers who are overnighting
- 8:00 Hall Opens
- 8:45 - 9:15 White Scarf Meeting
- 9:30 - 10:30 Rapier Cadet Tourney - LOTR & LOVE Tea
- 9:45 Chivalry Meeting
- 10:30 Laurels Meeting
- 10:30 Youth Tourney (5 to 14 year olds) (the Chivalry is invited to advise our new recruits with their learned wisdom)
- 11:00 Coronet Lists Open
- 11:15 Pelicans Meeting
- 11:30 Armor Inspection begins
- Noon Coronet Lists close
- 12:30 Morning Court - Invocation of the Lists
- Immediately following Coronet Tourney - Investiture of the Tanist and Tanista
- 4:30 - 5:30 Squires Tourney
- 6:00 Nobles Estate Meeting
- 7:00 Feast
- Evening Court during the Feast
- Following Evening Court the A&S Auction will be held then……………….
- Bardic ‘til the cows come home
- 8:00 - 10:00 am Breakfast in the Hall and final clean up
- 10:00 am Curia (will be held off site at a west Edmonton facility TBA)
Attended by Uther and Angharad VI
Uther and Angharad
Pelican Roxanne Delaroche Pelican Kraig Landentall Pelican Manyra Thorinsdottir JdL Ifatahyo al-Jenne JdL Iain Archibald Guthrie JdL Galena Nicoletti GdS Ceis of Ravensrift GdS Sybell Nathayra Deya OGGS Malabar Membro Spaccata AoA James the Quixotic AoA Rowan Corsini AoA Sunni BR William Bennett Baron Dietrich von Kleeve (Baron of Myrgan Wood) Baroness Hélène Charesse (Baroness of Myrgan Wood) Branch status change Shire to Barony Borealis Baron Vik Vikingson (Baron of Borealis) Baroness Inga the Unfettered (Baroness of Borealis) Branch status change Incipient Shire to Shire Rhuddglyn
Einar and Ifatahyo
Tanist Kvigr Ivarsson Tanista Chikaku Kawa no Shunzei AoA Bazz Steinnsson SG Hjalti the Wonder Viking SG Eirika mjoksiglanda WC Beothuk of the Beothuks WC Wilma the Still GA Vik Vikingson